Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Good news and a WILD man!

 


Dont let this sweet smile fool you...although Bean is doing pretty well with his new bed at bedtime...naptime is a totally different story. That much needed nap is pretty much gone for now...I am hoping it makes a return sometime soon. (of course, he naps at school just fine!)He wont stay in his crib OR his bed (oh yes, he figured out he can climb out of that now too...) We are all getting pretty tired though! :) Any nap time advice would be great...

Other then that, Bean is really doing great. :) He is talking in full sentences and having full conversations with us. He LOVES dirt machines and is fascinated with our drive to and from school looking at all the machines. Thank goodness they are building a school in our neighborhood, so he gets to see a construction site every day!!! He also has started saying, "I like ______, Mommy, do you like _________?, Daddy, do you like _________?" You can fill in the blank with just about anything! It's so funny! Very cute. :)

I had my routine OB appointment today and everything continues to go well. My 3 hour glucose test was normal!!! YEAH! I can continue eating those ice cream sundae's I have been craving!! My next appointment will be at 32 weeks (in just 2 weeks) and I have another ultrasound then. We are moving along!!!

We have lots of company coming in the next week! We are looking forward to all our visiters...AND the extra help!! :) Yeah for Grandparents!!! :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I'll keep G in his crib until he goes away to college...is that possible?? ;)

PS So happy that your test came back normal...yeah for ice cream!