hello all!!!
I know i have been bad about updating...it's been very busy and by the time Bean gets to bed at night I am ready to get in bed myself! :) Okay...and I have been completely sucked in to the Olympics, so no time to BLOG!!
Quick news: last week I failed my one hour glucose screening test at my doctors appointment. This is a screening test for gestational diabetes. So, since I failed that, I got to do an even more fun test today. It's called a Fasting 3 hour Glucose Tolerance Test. Basically, you have to fast overnight, go to your friendly Lab, they draw blood, and you then drink this incredibly sweet glucose drink (100 grams of glucose!!! yuck!!!). THEN, over the next 3 hours you get blood drawn at certain time intervals...I got stuck 5 times today! I was so glad (and hungry!) when it was over. I was at the lab for about 3 1/2 hours...I am a bit bruised and sore tonight, but very happy it's done with! I hope to get the results in a couple days and I hope it's all normal!
I have also started OB appointments every 2 weeks...that means we are getting closer! (and no, we have not decided on a name...)
I will update more this week. I have some great pictures from the weekend...Bean had more fun with his T cousins at Cresent Beach!
And, last but not least...for those family and friends in the path of Hurricane/Tropical Strom Fay, please stay safe!!! We are thinking of you!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment