Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Curls, curls and more curls!!!

YES, my SON (as D keeps reminding me!) needs a haircut...But I just love these curls!!! Aren't they super cute???

 


And here are my boys. You can see what Roscoe really thinks about getting his picture taken! Can't believe I captured that tongue!!! I wonder if it's for me or for his brother...or both!

 


Monkey see and monkey do (or should I say, Bean see and Bean do!)
 



As you can see we had some fun with the camera tonight. :) I think Bean has finally conceded that mommy will be taking his picture all the time. He even said today, "mommy, take my picture!" What a good boy! :)

Baby Boo continues to grow and move...I swear my belly grew today. Seriously. I will have to take some more belly pictures soon to share. I am starting to wonder WHERE it will grow next. I already feel like we are running out of room! I will be 28 weeks this week as we head into the 3rd (and final!) trimester. (and yes, that means the super fun 1 hour glucose test at my next dr appt...you get to drink this super sweet rather large drink and then wait an hour and get blood drawn...cant wait!) But all kidding aside, things are going really well and overall I feel great. The blissful 2nd trimester is coming to an end, but with each day my excitement grows to meet this little one! (oh---and we found Bean IN the bassinet this evening...so it begins!)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The curls are just SO precious! Bean looks so happy...what a great smile he has. See ya Saturday!! :)

Unknown said...

I just want to touch that head of his! Gorgeous! Oh, and Erica, I was just telling Kylie how cute you look preggers.