We had a wonderful visit this weekend from my BFF and her family!!! The boys had a great time and I think us adults did too. :) We had lots of fun up at the pool and little G is a great swimmer...Bean even picked up a few new skills! We were so busy with the boys (ok, and being chatty ourselves!) that I hardly took any pictures! But I did capture a few, though these boys are getting harder and harder to get! :) As always, it was wonderful being around my BFF and having our families together.
Check out this handsome "toe-head"!!! So cute!
The boys just hanging out being boys...we went over to the "big pool" as well. G is quite the underwater swimmer! Bean learned how to jump in and did really well with his kicking. These two are Florida boys for sure!
The boys eating breakfast...notice Roscoe's strategic placement!
Bean on his "homemade" dirt machine...with his dump truck and bull dozer. Notice how he is in action! He LOVES dirt machines!!! We look for them on every car drive and love to read about them in books. He told me today that he wants us to buy him a real one...it's the one with the bull dozer on one end and the digger on the other...glad he has it all picked out! :) Oh boy!

2 comments:
It was a great visit! :) Love to see the boys together -- they are TOO CUTE. :) We're all tired tonight -- busy times for us all! Hugs to all.
Glad to see Bean has a good swimming role model. Florida boys need to be as comfortable in the water as they are out of it!
Great pics (I'm pleased to see Bean still sporting his curls ... I'm very envious of his hair style!)
Pappa
Post a Comment