We have been blessed with lots of visitors in the last week! (and I will split it up into a few posts!) Grandma and Papa G and Great Grandma J came for labor day weekend. We had fun just hanging around and of course, eating! :) Great Grandma J brought her "famous" seafood salad and lots of other goodies that we enjoyed all weekend. (thanks!!!) Bean was spoiled all weekend...getting lots of love and some new toys and books! It was great to have family here and a few extra hands to help with our energetic 2 year old!
Bean and Mommy enjoying a yummy dessert that Papa picked out for Saturday night. That's Bean's chocolate "cheese" face!
Bean also got some great cuddle time with Grandma. They love to read books together and I FINALLY have a rocker for Grandma to rock her grand "baby" in!
Here is one of the dirt machines Papa got Bean. He LOVES his dirt machines...oh my goodness!!! On the box for this one was a front loader...Bean told Papa, "I want that one too, Papa." Sure enough, later that day, Bean had that front loader! A big thank you to Papa G!!!
I thought this was super cute. Papa is trying to catch a quick rest and Bean is looking oh so devious...Hmmm, watch out Papa!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment