Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Go Gators!!!

 


Had to post a picture of good ole Roscoe! He looks mighty cute here snuggled up with my gator. (that gator is almost 10 years old!!!) We all had fun watching the football game on Saturday and we enjoyed it even more with a nice victory over Miami!!! Bean stayed up for the first half and is getting quite good at his Gator chomp and cheers. He even gets some Gator fight songs sung to him at bedtime...hey, what ever it takes to get him to bed!!! :) But it's something he can put on his UF application essay, right?!?!

I have an OB appointment tomorrow with an ultrasound. I am looking forward to the ultrasound and eager to find out how this baby is growing. I still feel a lot bigger then I did with Bean, so I am getting just a little nervous...recall Bean was a mighty 8 lbs 14 oz at birth! I get so excited seeing the Halloween stuff in stores now, knowing that our little Boo will be here soon. :) ...and the question you all have been asking, No, we dont have a name yet, and I think we might just wait to announce it when Boo arrives. (hopefully, WE will know by then...) Dont worry, this baby will not leave the hospital without a name!!! :)

Well, I just wanted to do a quick update. I will post again this week with ultrasound pictures and the latest news on Boo. And, yes, I still need to get some more belly pictures...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My poor buddy Roscoe seems to get lost in the other news and never get any of his own postings. So here goes --- you're looking great Rosc! Glad to see you're finally settling down in your old age (much like me I suppose).

Keep up the good guard work and rest up plenty because just when you've finally gotten Bean figured out ... you don't know it but you're about to get another BOO surprise!

Hang in there ... Pappa G.