Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fun at the Circus!!!

Last Sunday Bean and I went to the Shriner's Circus with the T Family! We had a great time!!! Bean did pretty well thru the first half, but after about an hour he was ready to go walk around. He met clowns and did surprisingly well talking to some of them! I think his favorite part was eating Popcorn. That boy can put down some popcorn...wow! As always we had lots of fun with his T cousins and cant wait to get together again. :) Daddy stayed home for this event and did LOTS of work around the house!! What a great Daddy!!! (and I think he enjoyed his quiet time...)


 

In our seats...and yes, that is a light saber each of the kids hands thanks to uncle T!!! I am happy to announce that the people in front of us did not get hit once! :) Thanks Uncle T...Bean loves is new toy!

 

The kids became little baby birds when we got a bag of cotton candy!

 

Super cute cousin S eating her cotton candy!

 

Baby bird Bean happily taking some cotton candy from Aunt S! (I have to admit...it was very yummy!!! I brought a bag home for D and I to share!)


...and a quick Baby Boo update....Everything is going along well. I had an appointment today and we are cruising along. I am getting huge and he is a super active little man. We are really counting down the weeks now. I see my doctor again in 2 weeks and then I start going weekly!!!

...and on another quick note. Bean got his Flu shot today. (Actually the Flumist, which is the nasal spray form of the Flu shot. It's super easy and provides great immunity!) So, this is my reminder to all of you...in the next month or so, go get your Flu shot! I am even making D get one this year! (we have a baby to protect...poor little Boo will not be old enough this season to have the shot, so he has to rely on all of us to protect him!) :)

I'll update again soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!! :) Great to have cousins so close in age...

Called our ped. yesterday and G will get his flu shot next week. Thanks for the reminder...you are our fave doctor! :)