Sunday, September 28, 2008

A new ride!

Well, we took the plunge! D's car needed lots of work (more then the value of the car...) and we debated what to do about it for weeks! Well, it's finally settled! :) We traded in our Infinity and now are the proud owners of this very pretty 2006 Dodge Magnum. I was very proud of D's tough negotiations yesterday at the dealership. He held on strong to our "magic number" and got it!!! They even chased him down in the parking lot after he tried to leave! Bean and I stayed home...and after many phone calls and text messages the car was ours! Bean was very excited about a "new car". I guess that gene is programmed into boys! And the boys will have a nice spacious backseat. :)

 

 


More updates to come...we are otherwise doing well and really starting to get ready for baby!!! Just a few more weeks...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a beaut!