Today was wonderful...I had a day for me!!! I had a fun morning with Bean at home, and then he went to school for the day. I had a lunch date with my hubby at a very yummy restuarant...fried shrimp! Delicious!!! (and it was a quiet, uninterrupted meal where we actually had a conversation and were able to eat hot food...amazing!) :) Then, I was off to the spa!!! I got my hair cut first. It was great. She took over an hour to wash, cut and dry my hair...so relaxing. Next was the highlight of my day...the pedicure! oh my goodness..it was fantastic! The best part was this amazing thick lotion stuff that she put on my feet after she did all her scrubbing. It must have had aloe and menthol or something in it because it made my feet feel so cool, almost COLD. It was great. I was sad when she had to wash it off! I got a very fall color on my toes and they look so pretty...hopefully they stay nice for a few weeks! (HAVE to have nice toes for delivering the baby!!!) All this pampering was paid for by gift cards (saved since my BIRTHDAY!), so the price was right! I even stopped on the way home and got a Blizzard from DQ...oh yes, I spoiled myself today! It was wonderful...
Picture time!
Here is my Halloween treat! Check out a very cute Bean in our Halloween goody bowl!
OK---time for more belly pictures! Warning: Large belly ahead. Note: These pictures were not altered in any way...the belly you see is the belly I HAVE! :) (it's so big...)
I am 36+ weeks and officially full term on Friday! We are almost there...

2 comments:
Hey Mommy E! You look great. I love your hair cut!!!! I am so glad you had so much fun today. You deserve it! I can't wait to meet Baby Boo!
Lots of Love and prayers headed your way!
Cousin K :)
You look awesome, girlie girl! Great hair cut...adorable belly, too. :)
Post a Comment