Sunday, October 19, 2008

Pumpkin Patch Fun!

Fun was had by all at the Pumpkin Patch on Saturday! The church down the road from us had their annual Fall Festival and this is the 3rd year in a row we have gone. It's a great pumpkin patch, but this year we really enjoyed the festival too! They had lots of free food and goodies and entertainment for the kids. We had lots of fun...though getting some cute pictures was a challenge this time! Bean was too busy playing!


 

Looking at the pumpkins. We ended up picking a small, very cute pumpkin! (Keeping it easy this year...) And I decorated it today with a good old sharpie marker...I have to admit, it's quite cute!

 

Eating snacks with Daddy. Bean had some cheetos....he was as orange as the pumpkins! and that boy can seriously put down some cheetos!

 

Bounce house fun! He had a great time in the bounce house!

 

Hugs from Mommy at one of the "photo ops"...this was the best of many attempts. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I didn't know better, I'd say it looks like Momma swallowed the whole pumpkin!

Pappa G.

Anonymous said...

Great photos!!! :) Looks like a lot of fun. I guess we need to try some Cheetohs around here...