Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin and Papa!!!

Happy Halloween!
Bean and Papa G carved a pumpkin on Monday and had a great time. (Thank goodness for Papa or Bean would have just had my very cute, but very boring sharpie marker decorated pumpkin...) So, Bean got to see and feel what it's like to carve a pumpkin!
Daddy plans on taking our little lion trick-or-treating tomorrow night. Lets hope we actually get in our costume...He will look very cute if all goes well! Bean will be wearing a Great Grandma J made lion outfit!!! It's a hand me down from MY cousin (who is now WAY beyond lion costumes!) and it will be nice to have Bean wear a family made outfit. I will definitely have my camera out tomorrow! :)
Enjoy the pictures!!!

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I had a great time with all the T-Boys. Sorry I couldn't stay longer! Love, Papa G.