We are one day away from having our next little man!!! I had an OB appointment today. I am about 1-2 cm dilated, so that's good. We are on schedule to arrive at the hospital bright and early Wednesday morning!!! And I was very pleased to hear my doctor say I can get my epidural whenever I want...I like my modern medicine!!! :) We are also 98% sure we have a name for little Boo, so everything is coming together. I will probably not blog until we get home...so be on the look out this weekend. Thanks for all the well wishes...we appreciate it! Think of us on Wednesday!!!
38 weeks and counting...yes, it's the same shirt as last time. (I have out grown most of my maternity clothes, so the variety of outfits is quite limited!!!)
Isnt Ben's belly cute??? and of course, notice the dump truck full of toys...endless fun!!!

2 comments:
Yippeee!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear the news on Wednesday!!
Lots of luck --- love that belly too, by the way. ;) You look great still!
So excited! Best Wishes!
Cousin K
Post a Comment