We had a wonderful time today with Bean's T cousins!!! They came over this morning and we went to our neighborhood pool. The kids had a blast...and I think the parents had a great time too. The "big pool" has a very cool slide that both of Bean's cousins went down...they are brave!!! ...and very good swimmers too. :) All the adults had fun on the slide as well!!! (except me...no slide for the preggo lady!) After a fun morning of swimming we came back to the house for lunch. Daddy grilled and we had hot dogs, burgers, and lot of fruit! Delicious!!! Enjoy the pictures from our day. It was so much fun to see the cousins play and interact. They are now at an age where they were just so much fun to watch and listen to. Bean was very disappointed when he woke up from his nap to find out that they had gone home...we will have to plan some more play dates again soon!
What good kids sitting and eating their lunch!!!
A trip to the pool always leads to tired children!!! ...and usually a very good nap!! I think they are worn out!
Bean enjoying a brownie...see that big smile???
Dont show this picture to our dentist!!! Yummy, chocolate!!!
A quick update on our big boy Bean...the binky is officially GONE!!! He has gone almost an entire week without it and he has done incredibly well. I am so proud of him!!! YEAH Bean!!!
Hope everyone has a great week!!! Can you believe August is here this week???

1 comment:
Awww... look at my sweet cousins! They are all so cute. I wish I got to see them more often. Congrats on Bean letting go of his binkie! That's awesome! I can't believe you're already 26 weeks - you're so cute, E!
Post a Comment