Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Fun in the Sun!!!
Hello, hello!
We have had a busy summer so far!!! and I am way behind on blogging and posting pictures...pretty sad when I am too tired at night to blog! So, I included one super cute one of Ben above.
He just had a great visit with his Grandma and Papa G this past weekend (while mommy and daddy went to Amelia Island for a quick get away!!!). He took his grand parents to the beach and pool and had a wonderful visit. I think he saved all his temper tantrums for us when we got home!!! :) D and I had a great time too, relaxing and just being a couple. I attended a conference, so D had lots of relaxation time while I was in lectures. It was good for all of us!!!
We have a busy 4th of July weekend coming up, and I do promise to post more pictures soon!!! (really!)
Hope everyone is having a great summer!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
ADORABLE picture of you both. You need to frame that one!! :) Have a happy 4th of July! I'll talk with ya soon.
Post a Comment