Well, we have started night #1 of no binky....and tonight went fairly well! (so far...) Bean went to bed as usual and fussed a little for about 30 minutes and now seems to be asleep. Yeah!!! I am proud of him. :) His teacher told me today that he has taken his nap at school without a binky for 2 days in a row!!! We are getting there! We just might have to take that trip to the toy store tomorrow!!! (He deserves it!)
On another note, I felt the most fear I have ever felt this afternoon. I had to make some phone calls and Bean was being fussy. It seemed like every time I actually got a person on the phone he would have a melt down...so I think we both were a bit frustrated. Well...I turned away from him for a minute (famous last words...) and I couldn't find Bean. At first, I figured he was in his room or new room or closet...BUT he was NO WHERE to be found. I ran around this house like a mad woman...hundreds of different thoughts going through my head...I was calling his name, Roscoe was barking, I was frantic... Well, my dear little Bean was HIDING!!! He was HIDING behind our futon in the living room...and when i found him he started laughing...oh my, I was SO relieved...but so mad that HE thought it was FUNNY!! It was quite the afternoon! (and now I know where to look when he hides next time!!!)
I will update more this week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment