hello all!!!
Bean is doing GREAT with no binky!!! We are so proud of him. He woke up this morning telling me "all the binky's were yucky and broken" and seemed just fine with it. He is a big boy!!!
Earlier this week Bean's school had a party. Here are some pictures from the party...Bean really enjoyed the popcorn! Us taking pictues did not stop him from shoveling it in!!! :)
On another note...I made a yummy dinner Sunday night and thought it looked so pretty I had to take a picture! (yes, D thought I was crazy...) These are beef/bean enchiladas garnished with red sauce, lettuce, tomatoes and fresh datil peppers that D grows in our backyard! They were delicious!!! Aren't they pretty???
Have a great week!! Bean and I have plans to go to the pool today if the weather cooperates!

1 comment:
Yeah for no more binkies!! He is a BIG boy! Love the pics -- you look awesome, girl!
Yummy dinner...I love those kind of meals that are photo-worthy. :) Mine happen few and far between...ha,ha
Post a Comment