We had a great 4th of July! We took the short 2 hour drive down to Orlando to visit our good friends, the B Family. (They also have a 2 year old boy and a baby on the way...due this month!!!) Bean and J had a great visit and we had a wonderful time at J's cousin's house. She is 4 and has a very nice pool and has a blow up water slide that was so much FUN!!! All the kids played hard all day outside and we had beautiful weather. We ate lots and really had a relaxing fun day. Bean crashed on the way home and then slept in until after 8 this morning!!!
Hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July!!!
Bean and Daddy having fun in the pool.
Climbing up the water slide....
...and down he goes!!!! Bean was fearless. Thank goodness it had a nice soft landing...he flew down this thing! And he loved every minute of it..."Do it again!!!" he said!
My boys...Roscoe and Bean!
For those of you who knew...Roscoe is doing much better. (yes, he was sick...lots of throwing up, lots of resolve carpet spray, lots of money to our wonderful vet...) It was a long 2-3 weeks of something, BUT we seem to be much better. He has gained some weight back, seems to be eating great and best of all, NO MORE throwing up. WHATEVER it was, it's hopefully over and done with!!!
Pregnancy news...I am doing well. I am 23 weeks now and growing every day! Boo moves around a lot and I love it! We are working on a name, but no decision yet. I do have a few favorites, but nothing has really jumped out at us yet. I have my next OB appointment this week on Wednesday. Things are moving along and we are starting to feel the pressure of getting organized!!! We have most of the "big items", but will need a few new things this time around. I admit, I am excited to get out Bean's baby clothes...I remember being so sad putting them away! Yeah for hand-me-downs!!! :)
Hope you enjoy the pictures and the long post...I have been very behind on posting because we have been so busy! Summer is flying by!!! I will update more again soon....thanks for reading! :)

1 comment:
Yeah for the new post! Love the pic of Roscoe and Bean...SOOOOO cute! Just think...how cute it will be once you have 2 boys and that little doggie in a pic! :) Won't be long now...
Post a Comment