Seven years ago today I walked down the aisle to marry my wonderful husband...it's amazing to think what has happened in those years that have past...We made it through med school (and I say WE, trust me, D agrees about that!!!), we made it through residency (oh yes, another big WE), we had our first son and now we are getting ready for our second! That's a busy 7 years!!!
So, today, like every day, I am thankful for my husband, my marriage and all the wonderful, amazing blessings in my life. I love you!!!
I have also realized that I have no recent pictures of D and I together...plenty of Bean, even plenty of Roscoe but none of us! Hmmmmm...maybe D was serious that he was never going to pose for another picture after the 500+ taken on our wedding day....
Cheers to us and to many, many, many more years!!! :)
1 comment:
Yeah! Happy Anniversary (yesterday!). Great post!
Post a Comment