Saturday, June 7, 2008

A first report card and funny feet!

Happy Weekend to everyone!
Just a quick update to share some cute pictures of Bean. I swear, if we spent every waking hour outside, he would be happy!!! He loves playing outside! Last night it was golf out front...the boy has some potential..

Bean got his very first "report card" on Friday from his school. He did excellent and the comment from his teacher said, "Bean is very advanced for his age. We are very proud of him!" Well, so was I!!! I completely teared up with motherly pride when I read this. So, his first report card was a huge success!!! Yeah Bean!!!

And, just when I think my son is a genious...tonight Roscoe was licking his back paws constantly. I kept telling him, "Roscoe, Stop licking your feet!" Well, next thing I know, I look over at Bean, and sure enough, he has own his foot up by his mouth and is licking it! oh boy... :)


 

Bean setting up for a great putt.


 

Talk about hitting it out of the rough!!! And the supplies every golfer needs, a bucket and a flashlight!

 

The "jumpy bug" that crawled all the way up Bean's arm. He loved it!

 

Doing some cleaning today...cant you just see him as a teenager here, totally pleased to help out??? :)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and congrats on the awesome report card...of course, we all knew he was advanced anyway! :) He's growing...looks a lot bigger all of a sudden! :)