Hello!!!
Just wanted to update some pictures. Enjoy!!!
I love this picture of Bean!!! Notice the strategic placement of his bike seat...
So, I was scolding Roscoe to stop licking his feet and what do I see going on next to Roscoe??? Bean licking HIS feet!!! Oh boy!!!
Bean has been very interested in the vacumn cleaner lately. So, I thought it would be cute to have a picture of him with it...just as I am about to snap the picture...up goes his finger to his nose!!!
Celebrating Daddy's birthday! Notice the beautiful cake made my Mommy! :) Happy Birthday Daddy!!!
I will update more soon. I had another ultrasound Tuesday to check on Boo's kidneys and they are both there and in the right place! yeah! AND, yes, he is still a BOY!!! We got some great pictures and there is no doubt about it!!!
Have a great rest of the week!!!

1 comment:
Great pics! Love the one with the finger up the nose. Too funny! Happy belated b-day to D again! Your cake looks delicious! :) Where's my piece??
Post a Comment