Saturday, April 26, 2008

Another look at Boo!!!

Ok...I finally have some new pictures of Boo ready! Boo was very active at my ultrasound last week and was so much fun to watch. These pictures are from about 12 weeks gestation...and they are so amazing! I was so enthralled with seeing this little person that I cant even feel yet. I think the part that seemed most amazing to me was seeing 5 little fingers on the hands...you will be able to see this as well in one of the pictures. Everything checked out great at the appointment as well...the doctor called Boo "textbook perfect!" Enjoy seeing a glimpse of baby Boo!!!


Here is a profile picture of the head and body. You can also see a little bit of the legs.


Here is Boo waving "Hi!"

As for Boo's mommy...I think I was hopeful that I had "turned the corner"...but I was oh so wrong!!! YIKES!! Boo is still letting me know that a little nausea goes a long way...and we are talking not just evening sickness....it's fun all day long! Little Boo is certainly worth it all, but I am ready to move on to the next stage of the game!!! :)

Another mommy note...Bean gave me a HUGE scare today. In fact, I was far more shaken up then he was. He was in his room and I was in the kitchen. Suddenly I hear this awful loud CRASH and then Bean crying....I RAN into his room and his DRESSER had fallen over!!! As you can imagine, my first thought was, "oh my, Bean is under this heavy tall dresser and hurt" (honestly, I think i could have lifted up 10 dressers at that moment, I was so scared!) But, there was Bean, sitting NEXT to his dresser on the floor without a scratch on him. That's when I started crying and picked him up and hugged and hugged and hugged him...he must have opened his drawers and tried to climb...a new trick to add to his portfolio! Ugh. I am still amazed he was not hurt and oh so thankful...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Boo: It sure is exciting to see your pictures here on Mom's blog. Everyone is excited that you're growing so well and on your way to join such a wonderful and loving family. Let me know when you post some more pictures so I can show you off to everyone.

XOXO, Pappa

Anonymous said...

You've got another "looker" on the way!!! We all knew that would be true, though! :) Yeah for baby Boo!