Sunday, May 4, 2008
A busy week
We had a busy week...so sorry for the lack of posting! :) Mommy worked 4 days instead of the usual 2 1/2, so we were all tired by the end of the week. Ben did great at school and is really enjoying the 2's class. He even goes pee-pee on the potty at school!!! We are very impressed!!! AND...well, he did it at home this weekend for the first time!!! We were very excited!!! After countless trips to the "potty" where we just sit and say, "good try", we finally had some results!!! (I didnt realize how much time in the actual bathroom I would be spending...) We are being very low pressure about it but he sure is interested, so basically...he is training us! He also now is very good at taking off his shorts and diaper...oh boy...
Mommy had a good week. I have my next appointment on Thursday and hopefully will be scheduling the "big" ultrasound for sometime in the next 4-6 weeks. We are very anxious to find out if Boo is a boy or a girl!
I included some cute picures of Ben from the last 2 weeks...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Wow!! Go Bean for sitting on the potty! I am impressed. He might just have you trained by the time Boo arrives. :) Wouldn't that be great?!!? Adorable pictures..he is one photogenic little guy! Hugs to you all!
Post a Comment