Bean playing with his Grandparents in the super fun pool!!! He LOVED it!
Bean and Mommy swimming. Bean had a blast at the pool and might just be ready for swim lessons!
Bean learned all about telescopes with Papa G...there was no star gazing, just watching the golfers up on the green!
Bean with Grandma G and Great Grandma J after a wonderful dinner to celebrate Mother's Day. He LOVES his Grandmas!!! Happy Mother's Day to these extra special women in our lives!!!
What a fun and beautiful weekend we had to celebrates Mother's Day!!! Bean and Mommy took a trip south and had a wonderful visit with 4 generations of family. We did lots of playing, eating and swimming...and just enjoying each others company. Bean did begin to really show interest in a new sport...one that ALL his grandparents will be excited about...GOLF!! He had so much fun hitting balls with his Papa G and playing on the golf course. Hmmm....maybe we have a future golfer???
Check out this golfer!!!
I also had a very nice Mother's Day! My family was very good to me...I came home today to a super clean house. I was so excited!!! (That's all I wanted...) :) AND I was so surprised by 2 very thoughtful gifts...I have wanted a Magnolia Tree forever and I have been bugging D about it forever...Well, we have a beautiful new Magnolia tree in our front yard!! It's small (just what I wanted!) but so cute and I LOVE it!! I also have gone on and on about how I love the smell of Night Blooming Jasmine, well....we now have a very nice little crop of it in the backyard. I guess someone was listening all these years... :) I also got a homemade card from Bean (with some help from daddy) that was a book on why Bean loves his Mommy...so sweet!!! :) My hubby (and Bean) really made me feel very special and very loved today. THANK YOU!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment