Another week has flown by...Bean had some interesting adventures this week. Tuesday we were just getting up and getting breakfast made when the phone rang. It was the dentist office saying they had a spot for him at 9am that day! (He was on the waiting list to be seen....long story short he had a run in with the coffee table a few months ago and one of his top front teeth is turning grey!) SO, we RUSHED to get out of the house and get to the dentist...granted it was 8am when they called and we live about 30 minutes from the office! But, we made it and we had a successful visit. Bean had an x-ray, a cleaning and a flouride treatment AND best of all we are just "watching" his tooth that is greying. It was an adventure for BOTH of us but he was quite happy at the end to pick out a toy from the treasure chest! ( I let him have 2...dont tell anyone!!!) :)
Our next adventure this week was Bean's yearly kidney ultrasound to check on his pelvic kidney. Once he got settled on the exam table, he was an angel! I was so proud of him!!! He just laid there (in a trance watching Barney)and let the ultrasound tech do her thing. I couldnt believe how good he was! It took about 20 minutes to get all the pictures, but he did great. (which was a huge relief...for both me and the ultrasound tech!) We dont have results back yet, but I am assuming everything is the same. I will update next week for sure. :)
Well, we are having guests this weekend! Bean's NY grands are arriving tonight for a visit! We will have plenty of pictures to post soon. Bean also had a trip to Gainesville today to visit the T side of the family. (Mommy was on call and had to work, so she missed out) The boys went to celebrate 3 May Birthdays and swim in the pool. Daddy just called and is on the way home, with a sleeping Bean in the back seat! A big Happy Birthday to Aunt C, Aunt S and Papa T!!!
I had to include a picture to show Bean is not all fun and smiles...he was NOT ready to get out of the pool and was done with Mommy taking his picture! :)

1 comment:
Yeah for the good dentist appt.!! I am very impressed! He'll have to tell G all about it the next they get together. Our big adventure was the car wash today -- or "tar was" as he calls it. It'll be the talk of the town for days, I'm sure! Hugs to Bean and hi to the NY folks!
Post a Comment