Thursday, May 8, 2008

A quick hello!

Just a quick update from Mommy...we had another busy week!!! Goodness. I had an appointment today and it went great! Baby Boo had an excellent heartbeat (no hiding this time!)and everything else was fine. I was in and out in less then 20 minutes! :) The very exciting news is that we have an ultrasound date!!! JUNE 9th! So, as long as Baby Boo cooperates, we will find out if we are blessed with a girl or another little boy that day. I am so excited and anxious to know and as the time gets closer I really feel equally excited no matter what we have. I am also growing and wearing maternity stuff now! I am about the size I was last time at 20 weeks and I am only 15!!! My doctor did say I would "pop out" a lot sooner this time, so that made me feel better. :) and....if I dare say it....I am feeling so much better. I think I even may have some energy back...though I still like my naps when I can catch one!

I will update again after this weekend. Bean and I are traveling south to visit his G grandparents and his great Grandma. We will have 4 generations together this weekend. I think that will make for a pretty special Mother's day. :)

No comments: