Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hide and Seek...

Well, baby Boo decided it would be fun to play hide and seek today at my appointment. It took FOREVER to find the heartbeat by the doppler machine. You could hear my heartbeat just fine...getting faster and faster as I got more nervous. And then, Baby Boo decided to be found and had a very nice strong heart beat of 162 bpm. There was a big sigh of relief from me and my doctor!!! So all is well...This was also the first time I met my new doctor. My OB with Ben does not deliver at the hospital where we will deliver, so we had to switch practices. I have to say I was super impressed and he was really wonderful. Overall, it was a great visit! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The games only get better with time. After 'hide & seek' comes 'kick the can'! I can't wait to hear about that one.

Pappa