Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Wednesday!

 

Cool dude!!! (FINALLY still enough to get a picture of him with sun glasses on!!!)
 

Ben and Mommy watching morning cartoons together.


Well, we are almost at the end of another week! Not too much to report...I have an appointment tomorrow that includes some blood tests and an ultrasound. The ultrasound is supposed to be "really good" so I am excited to see little boo! I did have an interesting dream this week...I dreamt I was getting an ultrasound and found out the baby was a boy...AND I was sooooo upset in this dream!!! Then, when I woke up I felt AWFUL that I had been so upset...but I was also a bit relieved that it was only a dream and there was still a chance it could be a girl! I had 5 dreams prior to finding out Bean was a boy and ALL of them had him a boy. Hmmmm....interesting! I guess we will all have to wait until June to find out!

Bean has learned to spell the short version of his name this week!!! (ok, so it's at totally random times and never on command, but it's very impressive!!!) I even hear him over the monitor spelling it out....so cute! He loves letters!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Go, Bean, Go!!! I am very impressed with the spelling! I don't think we can shorten our Mr.'s name...might not be so good to be telling people that is his name! :) Mmmmm...should have thought of that one about a year ago when we named him! ;)

Can't wait to see you both!