Today we had a fun afternoon of planting flowers! We went to Target this morning and Bean picked out some flowers. He had a great time in the gargen center!!! We spent a whole $5 and he was very excited for his afternoon project. He picked out the spot (with a little help) and we used his fun beach shovels to digs the holes. He was most interested in watering after everything was planted. He kept telling me, "more water, more water!" He was very proud of his flowers. It was a great (and easy!) outside project!
On another note, I promise to get updated ultrasound pictures up soon!!! Those have to be scanned in and I have to wait on my IT guy to do it...I know, I know, I should learn how to do it... :) The appointment last week was great!! I was able to see so much...like little fingers and toes!!! So amazing for only being at 12 weeks. Our next ultrasound will be around 18-20 weeks. AND...I am starting to really feel better!! (yeah!) I have been HUNGRY and the evening sickness is so much better. I even have a little bump! :) yeah for the second trimester!!!

2 comments:
Science is FUN!! Great pictures and looks like he had a blast. We might have to try that little activity! :) Are those his new sneaks?? Lookin' good!
Hey Bean - Great Grandpa would be so proud of you working in the soil and planting beautiful flowers. If you can convince Mom & Dad to buy you a heifer or two, I'll come help you plant some hay and some corn in the back yard!
Love, Pappa
Post a Comment