Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Too cute, some backyard birds and a new stool!

 

Just being cute on the couch!

 

Some visitors we had in our backyard over the weekend. Bean and Roscoe were very excited about them!

 

Look! I am a big boy on my new stool!

 

Check out that smile! ;)

Posted by Picasa


We have had a great week! I have been off of work for a few days and we have really enjoyed our time at home. Bean got a new stool today, so he can be a "big boy" washing his hands and brushing his teeth. We only did that for about 30 minutes after we set it up today!! He sure had some clean teeth this afternoon!

I have started to feel a little better this week...hopefully it will stay that way! :) I have my next dr appt on wednesday this week and have another ultrasound next Thursday. Things are moving along! Lots of girl predictions from friends and family...we will have to wait until my big ultrasound in June to find out!!! (Seems so far away, but know it will be here before we know it...) I have started to have some funny cravings....spaghettiO's(yummy!)and lots of milk...and pears...interesting!

Well, it's bath time and then time to use the new stool again to brush teeth! Enjoy the pictures!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As always, super adorable!! :)
Can't wait to see you guys next week!