Thursday, April 10, 2008

Moving on up!

 


This week Bean moved to the 2's class at school! He started on Wednesday and had a great day. He has a new teacher that seems really nice. She even works on potty training!!! Bean seemed very proud to be in the new class and told me he was in the "2's room" at school. What a big boy! He has one friend that has been with him since the infant room, so they are buddies, or as Bean refers to his friends, "my guys!" I am so thankful he loves his school so much.

On another note...little Bean has been learning some letters!!! He can consistantly name about 8-9 letters now. It's amazing to watch. I swear, it's all Word World's doing!!! We have been working on colors and shapes too...I think we might be getting circle down. Colors are still pretty hit or miss...as long as you point to something blue, he gets it right! :) Counting is fun too. It typically goes, "one, two,...eight!" Sounds good to me! I am so proud of all this learning!!!

Enjoy the picture!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Bean if he works on his "P" and "A" he can spell my name!

Love, Pappa