SANTA!!! Look at our boys on Santa's lap...wow! We had quite the adventure meeting Santa...The boys and I got up and ready on a weekday morning and went to the mall to meet Santa. We were 3rd in line at 930am and ready for Santa to arrive at 10am. The "elves" came out at 10 and said Santa was sick and not coming!!! OH MY! Well, I had 2 very disappointed little guys. So, later that day, after Daddy came home from work we made our second attempt...and it was great! Both boys ran up to Santa with open arms and happily climbed in his lap and talked to him. It was so worth all the waiting!!! (and the $$ we had to pay for pictures!)
Bean and I made cookies on Christmas Eve while Boo was sleeping...not quite ready yet for Boo to get into the flour! Ben loved it!!!
Bean very seriously decorating cookies. So many decisions to make! :)
Boo participated in the frosting and sprinkles part of the cookie making. He did well for a couple cookies (with great help from Papa G), then enjoyed dumping all the marshmallows on his plate!
Our cookies for Santa and Rex.
Super cute Boo in his Christmas PJs. I love Christmas jammies!!!
Matching!!! Not too sure how many more years I can do this...but I love it!
Our tree, after Santa came. Beautiful!
Christmas Eve was wonderful! For the first time, we had company here for Christmas! Papa G, Grandma G and Uncle M came for a visit. We celebrated Christmas Eve (aka GG J B-day) with a yummy meal and traditional carrot cake! YUM! Bean cut the last chain and we said a sad good-bye to our elf Rex. We can't wait for him to come back next year. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment