
A new favorite ride: The luggage cart!!! They were pretending it was a train. (Perry sighting!) :)

We finally got back to Hollywood Studios and we had a fantastic time!!! (Last year we went and it was crowded and no fun!) We did all sorts of fun rides/shows!!! This show in the picture is a stunt show with racing cars, motorcycles, jet skis and explosions...we loved it! Boo was clapping and Bean was in awe of the cool tricks. They have already asked to see this one again!

The red car from the stunt show. Boo loved it!

We ate dinner our first night at the Polynesian hotel at Kona. YUM!!!

Evil Emperor Zurg and our boys in jail after Buzz Lightyear ride. In this ride, you get points for each target (alien) you shoot. Somehow I am awful at this!!! D usually gets a score in the 200,000-300,000's and I end up with about 12,000. I swear my shooter NEVER works!! :) One of these times...

The birthday girl :)

Sweet Bean :)

Our "sweet" boys...being brothers!

Boo and Mommy driving our race car!!! Bean drove with Daddy and DROVE the entire time!!! Must be all that practice he gets driving his Gator Jeep around!!!

The Tea Cups!! A favorite of Mommies. :) Of course, as we are waiting in line I mention when I was little Papa G sure could get our tea cup moving...well, D took that as a challenge!!! We spun and FAST!!! And both kids LOVED it. :)

Boo ready for a nap on the ride back home

Bean was sound asleep the whole way home...with Perry!! Like clockwork, he wakes up when we exit towards our house and cries and cries about wanting to go back to DISNEY. He does it every time. He is usually fine by the time we pull into the driveway...but it's a rough few minutes for awhile!!! This time was quite funny because Boo kept saying, "NO, we are going HOME!" to Bean and Bean kept saying, "NO, I want to go back to Disney!" Oh boy!!!
It truly was a magical weekend. I know what wonderful memories I have from going on vacations and to Disney when I was little and love that we can do the same for our kids. At dinner Monday night, Boo put 3 blueberries together and said, "LOOK, Mickey!" and then at breakfast the next day he did the same thing with his mini pancakes, "Look, I made Mickey again!" :) I think it's made quite an impression! :)
1 comment:
Awww! Great pics of everybody! :) I think you have some Disney lovers on your hands! :)
Post a Comment