Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Brrrrrrr!

You would think a December football game in Florida would be delightful...think again! My Mom, Uncle M, D and I ventured out to the Jaguars vs Redskins game on December 26th and attended the COLDEST home Jaguar game in history! The temperature was in the high 30's the entire game and I have no idea what the wind chill was, but it was COLD! We bundled up with jackets, hats and gloves and off we went. It was a very close game and just when I thought it was almost over...it went into OVERTIME!!! While I was rooting for the Jags, Uncle M was SO EXCITED to see a Redskins interception and then winning field goal right in front of us. :) He bonded with all sorts of Redskins fans and had an amazing time. We all really did have fun and I know it was a day my brother will remember forever. :)


My mommy and I...we do LOVE our football!!!


This was kinda like a date for D and I!!! Papa G stayed home with the boys so we could enjoy the game. Thanks Papa G!!!




Me and my "little" brother :) This was before the game and the seats around us filled up! I didn't take too many pictures...kept my hands in my pockets!! :)

1 comment:

Papa G said...

What a GREAT looking family!!