Monday, January 17, 2011

The good old days...

On a recent trip to Gainesville, we had a chance to drive around UF's campus. I absolutely love it, and it always makes me so nostalgic. And, at least for now, the kids love hearing about it!!!


Boo and I at the Bat house! I have promised Bean that we will come back one day at dusk and watch them all fly out. Such a cool experience!


Gorgeous Lake Alice. We didn't spot any Gators...it was chilly!


Mommy and Boo! (Bean was not in the mood for a picture...sigh)

I had to include this picture!!! This is me watching the Florida vs Penn State game on New Year's Day. :) Note the Gator gear, the TV remote, my phone on my lap (for texting/facebook) and "Alchy"---my Gator, who was given to me for my 21st Birthday by D's parents. Roscoe was near by for moral support! Thank goodness for a
GATOR WIN!!! (and love how long my legs look in this pic...great illusion!)

1 comment:

Bearcub Mama said...

Oh my..I've seen that look MANY times! Great legs! ;)