Every night Bean and I have read a Christmas book by the tree. It's been wonderful. :) It's great Mommy and Bean time and tree time all in one!
Bean has been FULL of questions this year...nothing doubtful....just curious about the whole process of Christmas and Santa. My favorite question was, "Mommy, Does Santa take presents to Jesus and God?"
These boys can sing Christmas songs!!! Bean especially knows lots of them and is really good at the words. Boo sings right along too...with my favorite being Jingle Bells. It's so cute! I am so glad my love for Christmas music has rubbed off on them. :)
This year truly seems magical with both of them so excited. I think I am just as anxious and excited too!!! Enjoy some fun pictures from around the house.
Saying, "HO HO HO"
Are you sure these 2 are on the nice list?!?!
My older boys. Gotta love that smile from Bean!
My boys...and a Tonka truck (of course!)
Sweet Boo
CHAIN! Yes--we continued our chain tradition from last year! (and from when I was little!) Bean cut the red ones and Boo got to cut the green ones. They both have enjoyed this and are so cute counting together as we have counted down the days to Christmas.
Boo's first time cutting a link! And notice Rex watching!!!
Proud of his chain!
No comments:
Post a Comment