Thursday, December 16, 2010

Disney weekend

We spend last weekend at Disney!!! I love the parks at Christmas time and we had a wonderful time. :) Even tonight, Boo was saying, "I want go back Disney!!!"


Animal Kingdom's tree...so pretty!


Dino Land!! The boys love dino land, and they love digging for fossils at the Dino play ground.


Side by side :)


Daddy and Bean


Bean would stay here all day if we let him. :)


Bean with an alligator skull


HIPPO!! This hippo swam past us 3 times! It was so funny. Boo kept saying, "More Hippo!"


Shark!!! Daddy and boys with Bruce


Big Thunder Mountain...if you look closely, in the second row of the first car you will see me and BEAN!!! YES---Bean went on Thunder Mountain---2 times!!! I was so proud of him. Daddy was excited too...he is anxiously awaiting to ride the "fun" rides with the boys. :) Boo was disappointed he was too little to go. He kept saying, "I ride the train TOO!"


Daddy and Bean on DUMBO


HI from Dumbo!!! :)

What a fun weekend and I (as always) am ready to go back for MORE!!!

No comments: