We spent Christmas Eve with the T family and had a wonderful time! Lots of kids and a yummy meal....and even a visit from Santa!!! Very exciting!! :) I enjoyed myself and know we are building new traditions as a family...but to me, Christmas Eve is always going to be Grandma J's birthday. I HAD to have carrot cake for our dessert and I was missing my family last night, especially Grandma J. So, I know you read every day...Hope you had a wonderful birthday Grandma! We love you and miss you!!!
Decorating cookies for Santa and the Reindeer. Bean was convinced the Reindeer did NOT want carrots, they wanted cookies, with LOTS of sprinkles! Must be his kinds of reindeer...
Do you see the mound of sprinkles on the cookies on the plate?
As close as Bean would get to Santa...but he still managed to tell him what he wanted!!!
Our beautiful tree last night after Santa came...Santa sure is a hard worker...makes me really appreciate "Santa" when I was growing up. We ALWAYS had a wonderful Christmas!

No comments:
Post a Comment