Well, this past weekend we visited Santa again at our neighborhood Holiday party...Bean happily told him what he wanted for Christmas, but would NOT get near him! (I dont blame him...this was a scary Santa!!!) He also tried a candy cane for the first time. He had a few bites and declared he did not like it! (thank goodness...) :)
Bean was a bit out of sorts all weekend and then was up ALL night last night...his brilliant mom FINALLY decided...Hmmmm, maybe I should check his ears....and guess what? The poor little guy has an awful ear infection! So, he went into the office today and is now on medicine. He already seems to feel better. :)
Enjoy the rest of the pictures!
Visit with Santa...see, isnt he a little bit scary???
The candy cane...
Cute little Boo, getting ready to head out into the cold. It was in the 40's!
What happens when you drink too much egg nog at the Holiday party.... ;)

1 comment:
I love the latest pics! That smile on Boo is just precious!! Merry Christmas to you guys...have lots of fun, enjoy your time together, and take lots of pictures!! Hugs!!
Post a Comment