Thursday, December 11, 2008

Breakfast with Santa...and m&m's!

Yesterday Bean's school hosted a breakfast with Santa...So, we got up and ready early to get there to see Santa! Bean, of course, was still scared to get anywhere near Santa. He did talk to him...so I was proud of that!!! (Bean was in my arms, holding on tight while he told Santa what he wanted) And, he would not even stand NEXT to him so I didnt get any pictures of Bean. Oh well...maybe at our next Santa event next weekend...
Little Boo had a great time with Santa!! He is also now 7 weeks old! Enjoy the pictures!! Ho, Ho, Ho!


 


 


Thought this next picture was funny....SO, we are working on potty training, and Bean FINALLY has interest in it again. (He was doing great, then totally lost interest...) He gets an m&m as a prize after he goes in the potty...check out the kind of mess just 2 bluee m&m's did!!! Holy cow!!! So much for only melting in your mouth...

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I LOVE that pic of Boo with Santa...that is too adorable. And you look like one hot Mama in the pic too -- did Santa want you to sit on his lap, too? ;)

So cute!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that Boo got to meet Santa already. He's a VERY important man to know, whether you're 1 or 101. Also glad Bean is trying to get closer ... it will come with time.

I must say that Santa looks MUCH better than he's looked while visiting malls here in Iowa. He must be much more relaxed and rested when he's in the South.

Pappa G.