Tuesday, December 9, 2008

BFF and her boy! :)

We had a wonderful visit with my long time BFF and her son this week! Our boys are both 2 and into the same "boy stuff"...meaning lots of cars, trains, dirt machines, dirt, etc...They had fun together, even with Bean being a bit on the tired side. His buddy just wore him out!!! (see picture below!)
It was also wonderful for my BFF to meet little Boo. She is such a wonderful mommy...it was so nice to see her with our latest addition. :)
...And it was a special treat for me as well. I am so fortunate to have such an amazing friend. I cherish our friendship and love how we are truly BFF's. :) Love ya girl!!!

Enjoy some pics from their visit!

 

Boo at the playground
 

Bean teeter-tottering his own unique way...and his buddy wondering what he is doing.

 

Gotta have cars when you play at the playground!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

Boo flirting with his auntie K...he is smiling there, I swear!


Again, what happens when Bean does not get a nap...totally knocked out on the floor in the family room...poor thing, he was TIRED!!!


Love at first sight...so sweet!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love both those boys of yours!! :) We had a great time!