Friday, December 5, 2008

Bouncer and a haircut

Check out little Boo in his bouncer!!! He is now 6 weeks old and has started to smile some and even coo a little bit! I love it!!! Of course, he smiles the most for his big brother! It's so cute. He is now giving me one 5-6 hour stretch between feeds at night, so that is really nice. Enjoy the cute pictures!

 

 

 



Here is Bean with his new haircut! He looks so handsome, but also so much older!!! And, yes, it's quite difficult to get a good picture of Bean these days, so all you get is a profile shot! oh well. :)
 


I have a big day tomorrow...I am working! (yikes!!!) I am on call, which means I work in the morning at the office and then am on my pager the rest of the day/night from home. Hopefully, it will not be too bad...for Daddy!!! He will be home with the boys for the first time. (He will do great!) I did dream last night that I was at work and forgot my pump. I was so worried! Dreams are so funny... :)

Have a great weekend and most importantly....GO GATORS!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: