Our little Boo is finally big enough to play in the exersaucer!! Bean LOVED this toy (and so did WE!), and I am glad Boo can now play in it. He only lasts about 5-10 minutes, but it's a start. :) He already has it figured out pretty well...I am very impressed! Enjoy the cute pictures!
I think this one is funny...check out the sock coming off...too cute!

3 comments:
He looks so happy!!!! Can't wait to see you guys Sunday. :)
There has never been a more handsome baby since Monkey! LOL! I bet you are already have to beat the ladies off young and old with Boo and Bean too. Tyler now flirts We will have our hands full with our cute boys during the teen years.
Lots of Love,
Cousin K
By the way Monkey is code name for my boy! That did quite come out right in my note. LOL :)
Cousin K
Post a Comment