Tuesday, May 5, 2009
ALL my boys...
Here are my boys...all together! I love the expression between Daddy and little Boo. So sweet! :)
We have been pretty busy!!! Our BIG news is that we changed the boys school. It was an incredibly tough decision, but in the end (and after me totally stressing out!), we decided to make the change. The boys started yesterday! Boo had a good day...but it did feel like dropping him off for the first time all over again! (And I do miss his "old" teachers so much!) Bean also did really well. I think the new school will be great for him. His teacher seems super nice and he will have lots of new opportunities, including a computer class! Twice a week they go to the computer lab! (can you imagine????) :) This Friday is a Mother's Day breakfast, so I am really looking forward to it! We'll keep you updated on our big change!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Why did you change schools? Just curious. :)
Post a Comment