Saturday, May 30, 2009

Fun with the B Family!!!

Yes, I know. I have been a bad "blogger"! We get so busy during the day that I have been too tired to even play on my computer before I go to bed! So....sorry! I will try to update more often! :)

We had a fun Friday with the B family!!! Doug's best friend from 1st grade (!!!) and his family were nearby for a mini-vacation, so we spent a day together. We had a great time...but it sure is different now that we both have 2 kids! The kids are all very cute together and it will be so fun to watch them grow up buddies! :)


 

The boys about to watch Cars.

 

A deep conversation....obviously!

 

The boys at the playground.

 

Baby A...their beautiful little GIRL! She looks just like her momma! Gorgeous! :)

The big boys...still BFF and still enjoying the playground! :)

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Connie said...

LOVE the picture of uncle doug on the playground equipment! :)

Pappa G said...

Oh, to be 3 again! Great pics.