Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mommy and Bean day!

This week Bean had his yearly kidney ultrasound...so we turned it into a Bean and Mommy day! :) Boo went to school for a few hours, so I could concentrate on Bean getting the ultrasound. (He did great and we are waiting on official results) After we left the hospital, Bean and I went to the Zoo just the two of us. It was wonderful! We walked around, had lunch, rode the merry go round and just really enjoyed ourselves. I think we BOTH needed the one on one time...It was a great day! Enjoy the pics!!!



We got to pet a sting ray! Bean was soooooo excited! He said, "I touched it, I touched it!!!"


Pretty Ray.


My handsome boy...


So happy on the Eagle!


Trying REALLY hard not to chase the little deer...

1 comment:

Pappa G! said...

I'm envious! I'm hoping when Bean's bigger he and I can go on some adventures and bond as well.

Pappa G