Friday, March 13, 2009

Swing 'in!

We have not used the swing as much with little Boo due to his very helpful big brother...he wants to push him and play with the controls the ENTIRE time. (so it has not been worth it for me!!!) BUT, the other day Bean said, "let's put Boo in his swing!" In my head I thought, this is going to be a disaster, but I did it anyways...and well, it was really quite fun! Boo really had a good time and Bean was well enough behaved. :) Enjoy the pictures of these silly boys. :)


Boo looks nervous here....I dont blame him!!!


How about that look from Bean....pure love or evil plotting?!?!


What is THAT???


Another great shot of Boo sticking out his tongue! I love it! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Yup, B looks like he's either about to be REALLY helpful, or full of mischief! What handsome sons you have, my dearie! :)

Anonymous said...

I think Bean is thinking, gosh when will this baby brother of mine be able to play with me! Great pictures!
Love,
Cousin K