Thursday, March 26, 2009

More Birthday Boy!!!

We are recovering this week from our busy weekend. Bean had a fantastic birthday...I think we all really, really enjoyed the celebration. I am so proud of our 3 year old!!! Here are a few more pictures from his party:


 

I love the expression on his face here...he looks so happy. :)

 

His guitar!! From his T cousins...Bean mentioned over and over that he wanted a guitar, and now he has one! (Thanks T family!!!)

Bean also had a his 3 year old physical this week. He did great! He is now 31 pounds and 37 1/4 inches, which is about average for his age. He is a healthy boy! He has his yearly kidney ultrasound scheduled in May. The plan is to do these yearly until he is 5. He also "performed" very well at his visit! He knew his colors and shapes and was so cooperative. I was very proud! :) I loved the Q/A part of his visit...it went like this:

Dr H: Who is your best friend?
Bean: "Boo" (well, he actually said his name and it was incredibly cute!)

Dr H: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Bean: "mommy" (seriously...was he working on brownie points here???)

Dr H: What's your favorite food:
Bean: "milk" (I thought for sure he would say fruit snacks!!!)

But, the funniest part of his visit was when Bean came up to me and tried to lift up my shirt and said,

"Mommy, I want to see your boobies! Show me your boobies Mommy!"

:)

oh boy....
Posted by Picasa

No comments: