Monday, March 23, 2009

BOUNCE!!!


Check out the super cool bounce house in our backyard!!! It was a bit bigger then I expected, but it sure was sooooooo much fun!!! :)



Bean up at the top of the slide. He learned super fast how to climb the wall and LOVED going down the slide! It was pretty steep and really fast...all the kids (and adults!) had a blast on it!!!


Even Roscoe got to participate in the fun! He seemed to like it! Crazy dog...


We had a surprise visit from my Dad, Bean's NY Grandpa!!! What a great surprise it was! We made sure he got in the bounce house at least once and tried out the slide!


Daddy going down the slide...obviously setting a good example for the kids on how to properly go down the slide! :)



Mommy and Bean enjoying the slide...it was chilly that evening!

Well, the infamous bounce house was really a blast. Everyone had a great time!!! Bean was very sad to see it go...I have to admit, I was too!!! More party pics to come...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just one word ... COOL!

The Weitz Family said...

Very cool party! Both boys are adorable and growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

Why not just have that all the time?!?? ;) Looks like SO much fun! I'm sorry we missed out on the big birthday Can't wait to see more pics!