Saturday, November 8, 2008
Hey there, little guy!
Bean loves his brother!!! Every time he comes up to him he says, "Hey there, little guy!" It's very sweet. He is fascinated by his tiny features. "He has little fingers...He has little ears..." He now wants to hold him (as you can see in the picture...and yes, I cropped myself hovering over him out of the picture!) He holds him for all of 10-15 seconds and then says, "you take him back Mommy." :) It's very cool to see them together.
We had an eventful week...more then we needed! D went back to work Wednesday and on my first day on my own with the kids Bean got sick! By that afternoon he had a 102 degree fever...poor thing! Well, the next day...I got a 102 degree fever!! UGH. For those of you who have not had a fever in a long time...it's awful for an adult to have a fever!!! I kept it down with Motrin so I could function, but Thursday was a very long day for us!!! I am happy to report that both Bean and I are now better...and so far, Boo seems fine...he is not allowed to get sick!!!
Other news...Boo had a great 2 week appointment at the doctors!!! He was back to birth weight, which is the goal for being 2 weeks old. I was thrilled!!! He feeds every 3 hours, with an occasional stretch to 4, but by then we are BOTH ready. :) (you Mommies know what I am talking about...) He is sleeping okay and getting used to going back to sleep after feeds in his bassinet. I have told Bean that Boo eats "baby milk" that mommy makes for him. Today, Bean told me he had baby milk in his lawn mower!!! Hmmmmm...maybe a new fuel source???
Well, more pictures to come! I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HAHA! Baby milk in his lawn mower. How cute! Boo looks precious!
What a sweet picture!! So glad you guys are feeling better! Phew! :) Have a great week!
Post a Comment