Boo turned 3 weeks old yesterday!!! I can't believe it...time flies!!! Both boys are doing well and keeping us very busy. I will write more later, but figured I could post some pictures!!! (THAT's all you want to see anyway, right???)
Trying out the bouncer for the first time...not too sure about it! (either that or he is mad we havent put batteries in it yet!!)
A LONG train built by our very own mini-engineer Bean!!! I was impressed by this (he did it all on his own!) and he was quite proud. Oh, and that's only about half the cars we have...
My boys...notice Bean kissing Boo's hand...just too darn sweet! (and yes, this was at like 630am...we are early risers in our house!!!)
OK---is he cute or what???? A second time in the bouncer a bit more successful!!!
Enjoy...and leave a comment (just click comment below and type away...you can click anonymous or put in your name..either way!) I would love to know who reads about us. :)

2 comments:
Happy 3 weeks Boo! So alert and adorable! Hugs and kisses to both boys.
Love, Cousin K
I do! I do!! I'm a reader!!
Great pics and I can see how much Boo has grown. He and Bean are SO cute together! What an adorable family! :)
Post a Comment